> PRODUCTS > External-wrapping formula
- 3~6℃ increase in the temperature inside the film-house where the duck down product is installed
- As a result of repeated washing and drying of the duck down thermal curtain and the cashmilon product, the decrease in the warmth rate of the duck down thermal curtain was much less, which shows a greater difference as long-term use. – Longer life span is expected by keeping good thermal and insulating
Comparison of results after washing 30 times
Difference in heat retention rate after repeated washing + drying (in case of rain)
||After washing 30 times
||Difference in heat retention rate
|Duck down feather
of heating expenses!
Low moisture content
As duck down feathers don’t absorb water even raining condition, they are 10 tons lighter than cashmilon cover.
- 10 tons lighter
- Prevention going down of film-house
- Switch working smoothly
- Fast recovery of warmth
Comparison test of duck down feather product installation
- Accordding to result of joint research from Foundation of Agri, Tech, Commercialization & Transfer: Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, an output of cucumber was 31.9% more and the quality was also excellent.
Difference of thickness and weight of duck down feather product
- The thickness and weight of the duck down thermal insulation cover is 1.5 times thinner and lighter, so it is convenient to use. At the same time, increased productivity is achieved by low maintenance costs and excellent thermal effect.
|sack 85g + felt 80g + cotton 3oz + duck down feather 8oz + cotton 4oz + felt 80g + sack 85g
|waterproof fabric 125g + PE bubble wrap 150g + floss 300g + telt 150g + PE bbble wrap 150g + waterproof fabric 125g
Temperature inside an unheated film-house
- Temperature change after installing the duck down exterior cover in winter.
- It is well shown in the experimental results that the outside cold air is well blocked and the internal temperature is raised.
- By adjusting the time to cover, the internal temperature can be increased by 2-3 degrees.
(Temperature : ℃)
Installation Effect of duck down exterior cover on chinese-style film-houses
- Chinese-style film-houses require a lot of time and money by stacking stone walls on one side of the wall, but houses made of duck down feathers save time and money, as well as heat insulation, which increases the quality and production of strawberries, which is a huge benefit for farmers.
Energy Saving Effect
- According to data from the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, heating expenses account for 30-40% of the operating expenses of facility film-houses, and because they are concentrated in oil heaters (88% of heated area), international oil prices are vulnerable to a surge.
||Monthly usage per 1ha( ℓ )
40% or more savings
Energy expenses reduction and carbon reduction calculation formula
- Energy expenses savings = 378.2 billion KRW / year
15,100ha (Heated film-house area nationwide) x 9,075 ℓ (difference) x 4 (number of months used) x 690 KRW (tax-free fuel)
- Reduction of carbon dioxide( CO2 ) = 1.4 billion tons / year
① Amount of combustion (MJ) = 548,130,000 ℓ × 35.5((MJ / ℓ)
② Carbon emission (tC) = 19,458,615,000 × 20.2 / 103
③ Carbon dioxide emissions ( tCO2 ) = 393,064,023 × 44/12 = 1,441,234,751
※ Since chemical cotton requires energy in the production process, it generates more carbon dioxide than the natural material, duck down feather.